7 Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Face
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Face
Jojoba Oil: The Answer to Youthful Face
There are countless purported solutions for a smooth skin, especially the face. Women and men alike have been duped into using several chemical products that only end up being more of a detriment than they are a solution. Jojoba oil has for years now provided the world with that elusive element of fixing the skin and bringing back a youthful look that everyone dreams of having.
Jojoba Oil for Face
Jojoba oil is a natural extract of jojoba seeds from a desert plant that was discovered in the Sonoran Desert, United States. Its oil is highly valued due to its unique characteristics that are not found in other oils. For example, while vegetable oils contain elements of fat, jojoba oil is made up of wax molecules and does not leave an unwanted greasy effect on the face. Their effect stretch for extended periods of time and is comfortable to use on all skin types.
It’s benefits to the Skin
We can list so many uses of jojoba oil to the skin that makes it a major ingredient in almost every beauty product.
1. Acne Treatment – Acne is common among teenagers, but it is a condition that can also be found in adults. It’s characterized by the manifestation of dark spots and pimples on the skin, especially on the face, caused by dirt due to clogged pores or hormones. While there are so many anti-acne creams on the market today, they do not all guarantee a permanent solution. This is because they have been manufactured using animal extracts and, therefore, contain high levels of fat. Jojoba oil for face provides a non-greasy solution that contains anti-inflammatory properties, meaning there is no risk of clogging your pores.
2. Skin moisturizer – The one thing that makes jojoba oil an ideal remedy is its texture that is more or less similar to the human body oil. Therefore, its oil properties act as effective skin moisturizers because it is a relatively light type of oil that should be absorbed into the skin quickly. It is not known to create an extra thick layer of the skin because it is 100 percent non-greasy, and it can regularly be used for a soft and supple skin.
3. Anti-inflammatory – This is a characteristic that makes it the ideal remedy not only for acne but also for face reddening and skin irritation. The good thing about jojoba oil is that it can be safely used for other parts of the body to an equally practical effect.
4. For skin complications – Curing and reducing the symptoms of skin infections is one of the many benefits of this special oil. Besides having skin anti-inflammatory purposes, it also provides anti-bacterial advantages. Due to those two properties, jojoba oil helps in the reduction of psoriasis and eczema. Research has also gone on to show that there are properties of myristic acid found in this oil, which is used for the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis.
5. Anti-aging – Dehydration among young adults is common, and it is a perfect platform for fine lines and wrinkles formation. By keeping your body hydrated and applying jojoba oil regularly, you can live for a long time without noticing any signs of aging on your face. It has been used in some products as a skin lightening agent, but it is not used for bleaching.
6. Removing makeup – Most, if not all chemical-based makeup removers are known to cause adverse skin effects to an individual. Jojoba oil is the perfect alternative because it contains naturally soothing properties that can be used in any part of the face, including areas around sensitive eyes. It is also the best remover of waterproof eye makeup.
7. Oily skin remedy – As earlier mentioned, jojoba is a different kind of oil that contains no fatty acids responsible for skin greasing. An oily skin means that your system is producing high amounts of sebum, which can be countered by regular use of this plant-based oil. It’s non-greasy feel naturally helps in the reduction of sebum production, leaving you with a less oily skin and a soft, even tone.
How to Buy Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil products have been manufactured differently by various companies; therefore, it is imperative to consider some factors before buying.
Pure & Natural Skin Care Oil, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz from Aura Cacia – $10.28
Retail Price: $13.43
You Save: $3.15
1. Determine your reasons for use – Though, it is highly unlikely to experience adverse effects after using jojoba oil, it may not be the most efficient remedy for some skin types. Typically, it provides a solution for oily skins by managing the production of collagen so it might not help people with dry skins so much.
2. Go for organic – People trust products that have high natural values, and it’s not different with jojoba oil. Because companies may compromise the quality of a product by adding chemical-based substances as additives, it would be sensible to opt for an organic product. This means that whatever you get does not contain any ingredients of chemicals.
3. Buy from a reputable manufacturer – Today it is easy to be duped into buying a product that is not exactly what you intended to buy. Some manufacturers are notorious for taking advantage of people’s ignorance, and will end up labeling their products organic or cold pressed on products that are not actually what they should be. Although high-quality jojoba oil can be a little bit expensive, it should be worth every penny. Strictly buy from a company that can be trusted with delivering safe and high-quality products.
4. Buy cold-pressed – Jojoba oil is extracted best through a process known as cold pressing. This means that the method of extracting does not involve high temperatures that are likely to lower the values of the product. A cold temperature extraction guarantees that all the benefits of the oil are retained.
5. Go through customer reviews – There is a big difference between customer reviews and a product description. While the product description is sanctioned by the manufacturer, there is every chance that it includes exaggerated bias. Customer reviews, on the other hand, are direct from buyers who write their sincere take on a product and have no reason to be biased or dissenting. From the information you find online, you will be able to tell whether this is the type of jojoba oil you’d wish to have.
6. Compare prices – Some prices of jojoba oil can be questionable especially when they are too low. From a broad range of products available, you can be able to weigh options and know the actual cost of real oil for you. If you want to buy jojoba oil for face, be ultra careful lest you end up purchasing a fake product that will only worsen your condition.